Auxiliary Systems Operation & Maintenance -3 PDH
This publication provides technical guidance and design requirements for operation and maintenance of auxiliary electric power systems.
1. OPERATING PROCEDURES
2. ROUTINE MAINTENANCE
3. GENERATORS AND EXCITERS
4. SWITCHGEAR MAINTENANCE
5. LUBRICATING OIL PURIFICATION
Upon completion of this course you will:
- Learn about operating procedures for attended auxiliary power stations;
- Learn about operation of paralleled and non-paralleled stations;
- Find out about prime movers and their important maintenance requirements;
- Learn how to implement a maintenance plan for generator exciters;
- Find out how to employ a synchroscope;
- Learn the special factors to consider in operational testing;
- Learn a checklist for prime mover maintenance; and
- Learn how to develop a long-term checklist for diesel engines.
This course is intended for electrical engineers, mechanical engineers and other professional engineers, plant operators and construction managers wanting an introduction to operation and maintenance of auxiliary electric power generating plants.
Benefit for Attendee
This course will give professional engineers and others an introduction to auxiliary power plant maintenance procedures and operational requirements.
This is an introduction to plant operation and maintenance procedures for auxiliary power generating stations.
After completion of this course you will be prepared to address operational and maintenance procedures for auxiliary power plants.